Monday, April 18, 2016

More Sprucing Up for Company!

The plumber comes back tomorrow to replace a hot water pipe, then the real cleaning can begin.  In the meantime, I have been washing rugs and things that I can take up to the house to be cleaned. 

I've had this old blue folksy mantle for quite some time and never had a place to hang it.  My original plans were to have the bedroom in cream and rose with a lot of floral linens, but the blue is sort of taking over, but it does look nice with all the dark wood. 

It also gave me a place to put some tiny paintings that were stashed away and not being seen. 

The roses in the garden by the farmhouse are starting to bloom -

- as are the bridal spirea by the front gate.  These have just been snippets of things going on, but the big reveal is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment