Monday, November 7, 2022

The Kitchen

                       So pleased with the light over the sink, it adds so much light to the room.  When I bought it, I never thought I would be keeping it, especially without a globe. When I found the globe, I knew it was meant to be.
 


    The more I oil this vintage butcherblock, the better it gets! So glad I have two other large pieces to be used somewhere in the future.

                               This range works for now, but oh how I would like to buy the one below (it would be better than the one in the main house), so not an option right now.  
                              This ILVE range at only 30 inches would be a perfect fit.  Mindy bought the double oven in black for the flip house, I fell in love. She sold that house in one day $10,000 over asking, I didn't even get to see it staged, but did see it online. A bit more modern than I would have done, but someone really liked it.  You can see it here:

                      A vintage floral print above the stove in an old frame. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas. I found the perfect tree for the farmhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment