Sunday, December 18, 2022

Holiday Greenery, Berries & Blooms

       The nandinas at the farmhouse are loaded with red berries and look so festive at the holidays.
 




                        Driving around town I started to notice all the Yuletide Camelias in bloom. I had forgotten how much I liked these. I needed one at the farmhouse!
          They bloom right in time for Christmas.
       Don't know if I like them shaped, but they still had lots of blooms.

                     So I headed to the local nursery to buy one for next year!
                                          If the weather holds out this week, I will get it in the ground.  While at the nursery I took lots of photos of all the beautiful Christmas greenery to be posted on Instagram, TinyFoothillsFarmhouse.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment