Friday, June 10, 2022

Farmhouse White

               This is one of the bedroom windows. I decided to paint them white, this room is so dark with this wood, even with the ceiling now vaulted and painted white.  Once the ceiling light is up, I'm hoping that makes a big difference.
 
                Same window with a white outline.  I did that to all three windows thinking maybe I would leave the wood on the inside, would save me a lot of painting, but not quite sure yet.




            I've been painting here and there, but can't do walls where light switches are or ceilings as the electricians put their hand marks on everything! Still waiting for their return to finish this up. Hopefully this coming week.
            First of the white flowers are these gorgeous bushes that I found once the driveway was put in and opened up the area.  I need to find out what these are, Judy you probably know, but if not, I will head to the ag office. 
  I plan to cut them all back in the fall, they are very leggy from having been bushed in.


          Magnolias are blooming

                 Obedient plants are beginning to bloom
                   The white hydrangeas are fabulous this year


    Lacecaps on my woodland trail

    Foxgloves coming to an end in the front yard


  Gardenias in bloom with their heavenly scent

     And I never thought I'd say I have too many daisies . . . 
  . . . but I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment