Saturday, April 1, 2023

Deck Chairs Arrived

                       The new polywood deck chairs arrived.  These should last a very long time, tired of wood that rots and falls apart. Situated to view the bamboo forest with a cup of coffee!
 





                         I've been collecting enamel mugs for the coffee station, something portable that won't break, plus love how pretty they are.

                               Have to have a bear! This is also a good bear viewing area, don't know how guests will feel about that though. Don't think I'll tell them lol.
                                                  Easter rabbits.
    I know these plastic plaques don't quite fit the farmhouse theme, more of a mod '60s theme, but I really like them, and don't come across them very often, so when I see one, I get it!

                        I had a number of new bird houses to put up and found these great hooks, one on back of the house and the other on the tree and you just click it in. So easy!! 

                  A chickadee house to be viewed from the deck.
                    On a rainy day last week, I thought it would be the best time to dig up that old rose that I found and transplant it to the farmhouse in a spot with lots of sun. It was a HUGE root.  Took me two hours to dig up.
           I was soaked and covered in mud, but it was worth it, it's been a week and the rose is looking fantastic.  Can't wait to see what color it is.
                      Sold one of the hooked rugs locally and she sent a photo. Looks fantastic in her room.  The border is so pretty.  If it had only been smaller, I would not have let it go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment