Friday, April 14, 2023

Roses Unlimited Part 1

                         By accident I found Roses Unlimited in Laurens, SC.  I had remembered the rose growers on the Atlanta botanical tour using this product out of TN, I couldn't find it locally, but when I googled it, this small rose grower just an hour south of me had a supply! 
 
                        In the middle of nowhere on a back dirt road, there were five greenhouses full of blooming roses.  

                     There were only two other ladies there, so it was pleasant to spend a lot of time alone in each greenhouse sniffing the roses lol.

                       I was there to buy my bag of Mills Magic and two roses, and I accomplished that, but I will be back!  Probably many times!


                        They have Red Eden, I have the pink, I have to find places with more sun!

                          I bought this one called Easy on the Eyes.  If where I plant it, it flourishes, I will buy a lot more!






                        I have also found a peony farm called The Peony Fields which will be open to the public next year!  They plan on yoga and photography sessions. Looking forward to buying peonies!   The Peony Fields    


No comments:

Post a Comment