Thursday, May 5, 2022

Where Is My Contractor?


                         Well, Jake and the crew were supposed to be here all this week and finishing up, but it's Thursday, and no one has been seen, so I'll share with you Mindy's flip house that is coming along faster than mine, and it is looking awesome!!

                         The girls got together Sunday afternoon for bubbly and a tour.
        The exterior was painted Wrought Iron by Benjamin Moore. Love it!
             The slate was laid in the entranceway in a herringbone pattern and looks awesome!
         The kitchen has also been painted in Wrought Iron and floor has yet to be laid.  Once lighting is in, it will brighten it up, but it really is coming together.

  This is my favorite house of all her flips, I would definitely live here!
   I'll share some garden photos.  Everything is in bloom, and my eyes and nose are confirming it! Tomorrow we are finally supposed to get some rain, hopefully washing a lot of pollen away. These are the spirea down at the farmhouse.

    Wisteria also at the farmhouse.  No frost this year, so they got to bloom.

                These are original peonies, which I brought back to life, and each year they are getting bigger and multiplying.  The foxgloves are also getting better each year.


   Iris that I dug from various houses that Mindy was working on.
                                Poppies in the pasture.
            This weekend is the huge Mud Creek yard sale, I can't wait! This is also the weekend I would go on the Atlanta Botanical Garden Tour, I miss that so much.  For many years I would bring my mom down to Atlanta to do the tour with me, I am missing her.  I'm surprised there aren't lots of garden tours in Asheville. Sunday there will be a big Mother's Day luncheon at Mindy's.  She has a friend in from Tunisia staying with her for the summer who is making a Tunisian feast for 20.  Should be a fun weekend, and hopefully next week I see Jake at the farmhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment