Sunday, August 28, 2022

Completed Bedroom

                               First room completed and ready for guests.  
 
    It's taken a long time to get to this point, but everything is clean and in place, and I'm pleased with it.



                  Vintage hooked rug with butterflies, a local find.

          Pulled some vintage lamps from the closet of lamps for my Etsy shop.  This one is clear pressed glass and brass.  Vintage silk lampshade.
    Vintage woven spread, another local find.  
    Another piece I was going to sell and decided not to.  I like that it's reversible, I tried both sides, but the darker gold side felt right with autumn on its way.
      Vintage white cotton sheets with hand crochet edging.
    Vintage hand embroidered pillowcases with crochet edging.
                              Embroidered piece to brighten up this corner.

                           The lamp on the chest of drawers is vintage hobnail milk glass, not the best photo.
             This antique lithograph was purchased in Atlanta at auction 30 years ago.  At the time, Bob was the purchaser, it wasn't a print I was that thrilled with, but it has been in the main house, and I knew it would look great in the farmhouse.  As my taste has changed, I have come to really like this print and could never find another like it.
    This one was found locally at one of the Frog and Swan estate sales.  It, too, is European, and the smaller ones are much easier to find.
   This one was given to me as a gift many years ago.
   Tithonia (Mexican Sunflower).  

No comments:

Post a Comment